3DPower Hyper PLA – high speed PLA with high mechanical properties!
3DPower Hyper PLA is first high performance material in 3DPower portfolio. This filament is perfect for high speed printing (up to 350mm/s). However, Hyper PLA offers enhanced mechanical durability and temperature resistance compared to Basic PLA. The impact strength of 3DPower Hyper PLA, as measured by the Izod method, is nearly 1.5 times greater than that of standard ABS. Moreover, after undergoing crystallization, its impact strength exceeds standard ABS by more than double.
Annealing process instruction:
- Begin by preheating the oven within the annealing temperature range of 80°C to 110°C.
- Place the printed part inside the oven and start the timer. The typical annealing time for parts with a wall thickness of approximately 3 mm is approximately 20 minutes, though the duration may vary based on the thickness of the walls.
- When dealing with larger parts, it's common practice to use support fixtures such as aluminum jigs during the annealing process.
- After removing the part from the oven, allow it to cool naturally in the surrounding environment. Minimize handling, as the inside of the part may remain at elevated temperatures longer than the outer surface.
- If you're using a water bath for annealing, be aware that the part may need to stay at the desired temperature for a slightly longer period to ensure proper crystallization, as the water bath cannot reach the 80°C to 110°C range.
Why 3DPower Hyper PLA:
- Easy to print
- Suitable for high speed printing (up to 350mm/s)
- High mechanical strength
- After crystallization better mechanical properties than ABS
- High layer adhesion
- Very good adhesion to printing surface
Filament technical data:
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional tolerance: ± 0.03mm
- Density: 1.22 g / cm³
- Net weight: 0.75 kg
- Gross weight: 1.1 kg
- Outer diameter: 200mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 52mm
- Width: 55mm
Recommended printing parameters:
- extrusion temperature: 195-230°C
- bed temperature: 30-60°C
- cooling: 50-100%
- printing speed: 40-350 mm/s
The 3DPower Hyper PLA filament can be printed, among others on the following devices: Anet, AnyCubic, BambuLab, CraftBot, Creality, Flashforge, Kodak, MakerBot, Modix, Monoprice, Prusa, Raise3D, RatRig, ZMorph, Voron, Vshaper and many others.